CFSE 2021 COVID Safety Measures & Regulations
In order to ensure the safety of all CFSE 2021 participants, Shandong Province,
Qingdao City and the China Association of Exhibition Halls will require all CFSE
participants to adhere to required safety measures. Exhibitors and visitors are
requested to know and strictly abide by the following regulations:
In accordance with Covid-19 safety measures, all CFSE 2021 exhibitors and their contractors are required to have a negative nucleic acid test (PCR) within 48 hours prior to entering the Hongdao International Convention and Exhibition Center. We apologize for any inconvenience, however, we were just notified of this testing requirement by the local health authorities.
Visitors to CFSE 2021 are not required to have a nucleic acid test prior to entering the show, but must follow enhanced safety measures such as mask wearing.
This regulation, which is standard protocol for most trade shows in China, has been issued by the Office of the New Coronavirus Pneumonia Prevention and Control Headquarters, Chengyang District, Qingdao City.
The regulations are necessary in order to standardize the prevention and control of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The mandatory requirements are as follows:
1. CFSE 2021 exhibitors, contractors, and construction service providers are required to provide the following:
· A negative COVID-19 nucleic acid test (PCR) within 48 hours of entering the exhibition hall for the first time. Results may be submitted in either paper or electronic copies.
· Submit the “Exhibition Activity Personnel Health Screening Information Collection Form”, “Exhibition Activity Personnel Self-Health Inspection Record Form” and “Exhibition Activity Personnel Commitment Letter” (see attachment).
· Those who do not hold the report of the negative nucleic acid test within 48 hours can be tested at the test point of Qingdao Hongdao International Convention and Exhibition Center at their own expense, and wait for the report result to show “negative” before entering the exhibition hall (the test result report time is 5 hours).
2. Participation in the exhibition is prohibited under the following circumstances:
Confirmed or suspected cases of COVID-19, asymptomatic infections with positive test results, and close contacts and sub-close contacts who are still in isolation and observation
Those who have had fever, cough, sore throat, chest tightness, dyspnea, fatigue, nausea, vomiting and other symptoms in the past 14 days and infectious diseases or physical discomfort have not been ruled out
Those who have traveled to cities or adjacent areas with local epidemics in China or been in contact with persons from these areas within 14 days of the exhibition Harbin City, Heilongjiang Province, Yili City, Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Prefecture)
An epidemic situation occurs in the residential community within 21 days
Those who have lived abroad within 21 days
3. Other matters needing attention:
All personnel entering the venue are required to undergo temperature testing and must wear masks throughout the exhibition
If suspicious symptoms such as fever, cough, chest tightness, dyspnea, fatigue, nausea, vomiting, muscle aches, etc. occur, report to the organizer immediately, cooperate with the doctor, and conduct isolation medical observation in accordance with relevant requirements
Please take the initiative to pay attention to the adjustment of the epidemic prevention and control requirements by the Qingdao government
Please pay attention to this notice and fully cooperate with the requirements of the pandemic prevention and control policy
Thank you so much for your cooperation.
Chinese Version PDF
Personnel Health Screening Information Collection Forms
1. All exhibitors and visitors entering the exhibition must conduct self-health monitoring before participating and ensure that:
– You and your close contacts can go only if you have no symptoms of fever, cough, fatigue, or diarrhea.
– Before going into the exhibition, you need to make a personal health declaration, and you can enter the exhibition with a digitized health code and a green code.
2. The organizer will not allow people who are at risk of the epidemic and those from areas with high risk of the epidemic to register and enter the exhibition hall.
3. All exhibitors and visitors must provide their valid ID information and mobile phone contact through the online pre-registration system to pass personal ID verification on site. People entering from overseas or from Hong Kong, Macao and
Taiwan must comply with the Chinese government requirements for anti-epidemics for immigrants.
4. All exhibitors and visitors must bring their ID cards, Mainland Travel Permit for Hong Kong and Macau Residents, Mainland Travel Permit for Taiwan Residents, or their original passports for epidemic prevention and inspection. Minors are not allowed to enter the venue.
5. All personnel entering the exhibition hall must take their body temperature. Those who find that the temperature reaches or exceed 37.3°C must cooperate with the organizer to take three temperature measurements at a temporary detention site. If it is determined that the body temperature is abnormal, you must leave the scene and seek medical treatment after information registration. Those who show the green health code or itinerary card and have normal body temperature can obtain the pre-registered exhibit certificate with their ID (original).
6. Exhibitors must require booth staff to wear masks throughout the entire exposition and have spare disposable gloves, masks, disinfectant water, disposable disinfectants and other anti-epidemic items on hand. In addition, visitors and exhibitors must maintain a safe social distance.
7. During the exhibition, disinfectants will be provided at the main entrances and exits of the exhibition halls.
8. In order to ensure air circulation in all areas of the exhibition hall, all entrances and exits of the exhibition hall will be open.
9. On-site exhibition conferences and seminars will limit the number of participants. Participants must wear masks throughout the process and comply with the requirement that seats will be kept at a distance of 1 meter.
10. Exhibitors and visitors should eat in the dining area set by the exhibition and keep
a safe distance.
11. Participants should stay in hotels that meet the sanitary and epidemic prevention conditions and avoid crowded public places outside the exhibition venue during the exhibition period. You must wear a mask when you go out / wash your hands frequently / maintain a safe social distance / consciously abide by the exhibition hall and local epidemic prevention regulations. In case of emergencies, the organizer will cooperate with the epidemic control department.
12. All exhibitors and their contractors, transporters and other service personnel shall conduct routine training on infectious disease prevention knowledge for their employees and the employees of their service providers to ensure employees have the necessary prevention knowledge such as disinfection and cleaning.
13. Exhibitors must appoint a person to maintain daily health and information records. For staff who have come from/have been to key epidemic areas, they must confirm their health conditions in advance. If there is any abnormality, it should be notified to the organizer in time.
14. Exhibitors should ensure that their negotiation area is ventilated and spacious. Open booth design is advocated. Negotiators should maintain a safe distance between them. It is strictly forbidden to carry out performances that attract crowds.
15. Exhibitors should cooperate with the organizers to do daily disinfection of their booth, exhibits and promotional materials and keep records of disinfection work. Exhibitors should report to the on-site epidemic control personnel if they find that the temperature of guests entering the booth is abnormal.
16. Exhibitors shall confirm in advance the health status of all staff and service personnel dispatched to the exhibition site. According to the requirements of the epidemic prevention and control department, personnel from high-risk areas or
suspected symptoms and other infectious diseases are not allowed to enter the exhibition site. The construction service provider is required to strengthen its internal management, implement daily health monitoring and registration system to summarize the health conditions of construction staff and service personnel, and immediately isolate and report to the organizer if risks are found.
17. After the exhibition closes, exhibitors shall follow up the health conditions of visitors who come into contact with the company during the exhibition for 14 days. If exhibitors have fever or dry cough and are diagnosed as suspected, confirmed, and asymptomatic cases of new coronavirus pneumonia, they must inform the organizer in time, so that the organizer can cooperate with the epidemic prevention and control department as soon as possible in the early investigation of relevant contacts. The above regulations may be adjusted accordingly according to the update of
relevant epidemic prevention and control regulations.