CONNECT AND DO BUSINESS WITH TOP BUYERS AND INDUSTRY LEADERS
CHINA IS THE MOST SIGNIFICANT SEAFOOD MARKET IN THE WORLD – AN EXHIBIT AT CFSE IS THE BEST WAY TO GROW YOUR SALES IN THIS DYNAMIC MARKET
No other seafood market has grown so big so fast! In 2019, China’s seafood imports surged 39% to US $15 billion, making China the world’s second largest seafood importer. Over the next decade it is estimated that China will account for more than half of the global growth in seafood consumption.
China’s demand for seafood – especially imported seafood – keeps growing and growing.
This year over 30,000 seafood buyers from 88 countries and every Chinese province will travel to China Fisheries & Seafood Expo ready to make deals, sign contracts and network with global leaders of the seafood industry. Each year top seafood importers, distributors, retailers and foodservice operators visit looking for new products and suppliers. Additionally, leading seafood processing companies, aquaculture producers and fishing fleet operators attend Seafood Technology China looking for new equipment, services and technology. Over 90% of CFSE visitors are pre-qualified to make or influence purchasing decisions on the spot. There will never be a better time or place for your company to develop profitable sales opportunities in this exciting market.
- A truly international show, over 50% of overseas businesses that attend CFSE have an annual purchasing volume greater than $25 million.
- Over 65% of attendees are primary decision makers or top level executives.
- 90% of visitors make or influence purchasing decisions in their organization.
- 12 exhibition halls in the Hongdao International Convention and Expo Center
- 45,000 square meters net exhibit space
- 50 meeting rooms
- 1,500 exhibiting companies
- 30,000 seafood professionals from 88 countries visit the show, ready to do business
- Key buyers from multi-unit retail, e-commerce and foodservice establishments
CFSE EXHIBITORS INCLUDE
- Fresh and frozen seafood suppliers
- Seafood processors specializing in raw material, value-added and pre-packaged seafood products
- Packaging and processing equipment
- Freight-forwarders and logistical services
- Aquaculture equipment and feed
- Government agencies
- Trade associations
- Industry service providers
EXHIBITING AT CFSE
You can rely on our team of experienced trade show professionals to provide all the support and services you need to make sure you get as much benefit as possible from the show. All of our show contractors have worked at CFSE for over 25 years and have the experience to make your participation as an exhibitor as productive and as profitable as possible.
CFSE NATIONAL PAVILIONS
- New Zealand
- Papua New Guinea
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- United States
Persons under the age of 18 years will not be allowed in the exhibit halls, including infants in strollers or carriers. Child care services are not provided and are not available at the Expo Center. If you are traveling with children, please make appropriate arrangements for their care during your visit to the show.
“The show is very good for us and we got a lot of new customers. The quality of the buyers has been very good. There are customers from China, Asia and Europe so we have a lot of chance to expect more sales.”
Le Anh Tung
Daisui Co. Ltd