MEET LEADING SEAFOOD SUPPLIERS FROM MORE THAN 45 COUNTRIES WHO ARE EAGER TO DO BUSINESS
China Fisheries & Seafood Expo is the world’s largest event for global seafood professionals looking to access and grow their business in the fastest growing seafood market in the world. Over 30,000 seafood professionals from around the globe attend CFSE including key importers, distributors, retailers and foodservice operators. In addition, leading seafood processing companies, aquaculture producers and fishing fleet operators visit each year looking for new equipment, services and technology. With more than 30,000 square meters net exhibit space, CFSE has the most exhibit space of any seafood show in the world.
- Over 25% of new visitors are recommended by colleagues who regularly attend.
- Do you think your company could benefit from exhibiting at CFSE? Attending is a great way to evaluate the show for future participation.
- CFSE is not only a great place to buy seafood, you can also gather market and product information, attend a conference or seminar, and help your business expand it’s footprint in the world’s largest and fastest growing seafood market.
- 12 exhibition halls in the Hongdao International Convention and Expo Center
- 45,000 square meters net exhibit space
- 50 meeting rooms
- 1,500 exhibiting companies
- 30,000 seafood professionals from 88 countries visit the show, ready to do business
- Key buyers from multi-unit retail, e-commerce and foodservice establishments
CFSE EXHIBITORS INCLUDE
- Fresh, frozen and live seafood suppliers
- Seafood processors specializing in raw material, value-added and pre-packaged seafood products
- Packaging and processing equipment
- Freight-forwarders and logistical services
- Aquaculture equipment and feed
- Government agencies
- Trade associations
- Industry service providers
WHO ATTENDS CFSE
- Retailers and grocers
- Seafood exporters / importers
- High-volume brokers and traders
- Food service and restaurant companies
- Hotels and resorts
- Airlines and cruise lines
- Distributors / wholesalers
- Broad line distributors / wholesalers
- Seafood equipment manufacturers
- NGO / non-profit
- Research and educational institutions
CFSE NATIONAL PAVILIONS
- New Zealand
- Papua New Guinea
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- United States
Persons under the age of 18 years will not be allowed in the exhibit halls, including infants in strollers or carriers. Child care services are not provided and are not available at the Expo Center. If you are traveling with children, please make appropriate arrangements for their care during your visit to the show.
“It’s been a great show as always for us. Very highly trafficked booth. Lots of key customers who come to visit and new customer opportunities as well.There are always a lot of new customers in China. We were able to put our new products in front of them and we got a lot of positive feedback. It’s a very important market and show for us.”
Vice President Global Marketing